Chocolate Covered Bacon
Have you made chocolate covered bacon?
It's so easy! (And so tasty!)
- Bacon strips
- Dark or milk chocolate
- Optional toppings (nuts, sprinkles, etc.)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and allow it to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or using a double boiler.
- Dip each strip of bacon into the melted chocolate, ensuring it's coated evenly.
- Place the chocolate-covered bacon on a parchment-lined tray.
- Before the chocolate sets completely, sprinkle with your choice of toppings if desired.
- Allow the chocolate to set, either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
My only suggestion would be to make a LOT more than you think you need, because this stuff is addictive!